My double page spread was created before the contents page as I wanted a picture of it to feature in the contents
For the stage of my construction I added the main image for the article. I edited the image by altering the brightness and contrast and again, adding stubble. I did the same for the slightly smaller image in the bottom right hand corner. I added a textured background which I created on Photoshop. Around this I also wrote out my article which fits around the image in the bottom right corner.
For the next step of my construction I added the main line which features explicit language. I spent many hours on the box around it to make it look worn with the paint splatter effect. To do this I download a paint splatter font from dafont and used certain letters as a mask tool to delete areas from the box. I used a similar effect on the box below it.
For the final step of my double page construction I added a screenshot of a tweet mentioned in the article which I created a entirely new Twitter account for in the name of the artist featured in the article. As a border I created glowing circles round the edges of the page. To do this I created many circles and just added a soft outer glow around them. In the top left I added the magazine logo which features on every page.



No comments:
Post a Comment